The Avon vision
To be the company that best understands and satisfies the product, service and
self-fulfilment needs of women globally.
Avon's Five Values and our Principles as expressed by the company's Founder, David H. McConnell, have served as a continuing source of strength throughout Avon's proud history; and they remain at the heart of who we are.
Our five values are:
Trust, Respect, Belief, Humility and Integrity.
Principles that guide Avon
• To Provide individuals an opportunity to earn in support of their well-being and happiness.
• To Serve families throughout the world with products of the highest quality backed by a guarantee of satisfaction.
• To Render a service to customers that is outstanding in its helpfulness and courtesy.
• To Give full recognition to employees and Representatives, on whose contributions Avon depends.
• To share with others the rewards of growth and success.
• To meet fully the obligations of corporate citizenship by contributing to the well-being of society and the environment in which it functions.
• To maintain and cherish the friendly spirit of Avon.